With a significant growth in interest in our work on Collective Leadership and a strong recognition that this approach is one of the key components in addressing the complex challenges we all face, we confirmed our new name as Collective Leadership for Scotland.
This now replaces all of our previous names and incorporates work on:
- Building our Capacity for Collective Leadership
- Growing our Ability to Work in Complex Systems
- Sparking Creativity and Innovation
- Connecting the System to More of Itself
- Working out loud and Sharing our Story
Read more about our history and name change in Janet’s blog post here.